Sunday 23 October 2011

7 days to go...

Sooooo... there's a week to go, times a ticking and I think...I THINK i'm almost organised!
I've spent this morning having a good clean up of my abode, I do find it easier to concentrate after a de-clutter. Got a large bin liner of stuff ready to go to the charity shop and am happy to have come across a few things which I hadn't seen for a while! What makes me most happy is that I've found my penguin t-short which I thought was long gone! Ill be taking that with me on me travels to the kingdom that's for sure, get the old Lions confused, I'm quite positive they wouldn't have seen a penguin before! HA!

Got some combats, t-shirts a few pairs of shorts, a hat, sun cream, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and some socks and pants so SORTED! Ill get the camera charged and give my boots a little clean and I'm all good to go...just have to wait for next Sunday to come along

...waiting...waiting...still waiting, OK, I think I might watch a mooooovie! Kill some time! :)

Enjoy your Sunday avo peeps. x

No comments:

Post a Comment